Grasmere, in England is the birth place of the great English Poet William Wordsworth who lived from 1770 to 1850. In fact Wordsworth is known as the poet of Nature. We named our Resort Grasmere because of our love to nature. The Grasmere Vagamon is a place for the nature lovers who love, live and care for nature. The panoramic view of enchanting mountains, green meadows, flora and fauna of this place will give you a kind of rebirth and vitality.
We are sure the visit to The Grasmere and Vagamon will give you cherishable memories which last for ever. The gentle breeze on the mountain top will wake up the poet within you and your soul will start humming the melodies of everlasting love.
What you do at Grasmere : The Grasmere Resorts New Premium Resort Accommodation at Vagamon
- Enjoy a sride through the Village and hear the sparrows chirping.
- Take a soft trekking through the hills enjoying the valley view.
- Mountain cycling will thrill you and make you warm.
- Enjoy the Ayurvedic massage, which will give you an experience of physical rejuvenation as well as spiritual awakening.
- Experiment a boating in the lake which is 5000 feet above sea level.
- Be a part of the daily tour and enjoy sightseeing through Pine forest, Illikkalkallu, Parunthumpara, Thangal Para, Kolahalamedu, Para gliding center etc.
Finally, Vagamon is an unexplored tourist destination on the mountain top, a perfect getaway for honeymooners. The tea plantations carpet the mountains which touch the clouds and gives you the feeling of heavenly bliss. So we are sure that you are now tempted to visit The Grasmere and ready to realise the poet within you.
We are a committed team of professionals waiting for you at The Grasmere where tranquility murmurs with the mist.
We have 24 Rooms in 2 categories – Premium Valley View and Sunrise Valley View. Premium Valley rooms are in ground floor and Sunrise Valley View Rooms are in the first floor of the cottage and which have better view.
Other Facilities The Grasmere Resorts New Premium Resort Accommodation at Vagamon
- Conference Hall
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Infinity Pool
- Free WiFi
- Ayurvedic Spa & Aroma Therapy
- Bath Tub in all Rooms
Activities The Grasmere Resorts New Premium Resort Accommodation at Vagamon
- Soft Trekking
- Bird Watching
- Tea plantation / Tea Factory visit
- Spice Plantation Visit
- Mountain Cycling
- Paragliding (Seasonal)
- Yoga Class
- Cookery Class etc…
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Pine Valley, Thangalpara, Kurisumala, Orchid Garden, Lake View – Boating, Vagamon Meadows, Kolahalamedu (Parqagliding), Murugan Mala, Dairy Farm, Uluppunni Forest area (Trekking)
For More Details / special rate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org