Duration : 4 Days | 3 Nights
Location : Cochin, Munnar, Alleppey, Cochin
Price : ₹ 7999 onwardsBook Now !
This Munnar Alleppey Houseboat Tour Packages includes one of the best Hill station in South India, Munnar, an Exclusive Ac Houseboat stay at Alleppey and private Ac car for transfers and sight seeing
Day 1 : Cochin to Munnar
Arrive Cochin Airport / Railway Station. Our representative will meet you and explain the tour to you and later drive to Munnar (approx. 135KM / 3.30 hrs). Munnar is one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at the height of 1600 metres above the sea level. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. Enroute see Cheeyappara, Valara waterfalls, Spice plantations, Rubber Plantations, etc… Arrive and check into the hotel, rest of the day at Leisure.
Day 2 : Munnar sight seeing
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing. Morning visit Eravikulam National Park which is also known as Rajamala, the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar. Nilgiri Thar can be observed very closely here. Afternoon visit Mattupetty dam, Echo point and Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam and Kundala Lake. While coming back visit flower garden. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel
Optional Activities at Munnar : Motor boat or speedboat ride at Mattupetty Dam, Kundala Lake, Elephant Safari, Horse ride at Kundala, Trekking, Ayurveda Massage etc.
Shopping : Tea, coffee, Spices
Day 3 : Munnar to Alleppey : Houseboat stay
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Alleppey (190 kms / 4.30 – 5.30 hrs) the backwater destinations of Kerala. Arrive and check in to Houseboat which is also called as Kettuvallom (the boat will ready around 1200 hrs) and begin your journey through the picturesque backwaters and small lakes of Kerala. Your houseboat has bedrooms with attached toilet, a dining area cum sit out. There will be 3 accompanying staff in the boat. One driver, one helper and one cook. Lunch, Evening Tea, Snacks and Dinner will be cooked and served on board by the accompanying cook. In AC Boat AC is installed in bedroom and it will switch on from 9 pm to 6 am only. overnight at Houseboat.
Day 4 : Alleppey to Cochin drop
After breakfast Houseboat drop you at nearest Jetty around 0900 hrs where our car and drive wait for you, later come to Cochin (1.30 hrs) if time permit do Cochin sight seeing – interesting places to see are St Francis Church, Fort Cochin, Chinese fishing nets, Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jew street etc and later drop at Airport (1.30 hrs) or Railway station.
Shopping : Antique, Textiles, Jewelry etc
Munnar Alleppey Tour Packages
End of a fabulous Holiday !
- 03 nights accommodation
- Breakfast at Munnar Hotel
- All Food in Houseboat
- Private AC Innova Car for transfers and sight seeing
- Hindi / English speaking Experienced driver for assistance.
- Arrival and departure assistance
- Fuel and Parking expenses
- State tax, toll, parking and driver allowances.
- Assistance at all pickup and departure points.
- All currently applicable luxury taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Meal Plan’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverages etc.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Price includes’.
- 5% GST
Visit Hill Station, Backwaters, Beach and Cochin City
- If require we can customize the itinerary / change hotels
- The rates are calculated based on 4 passengers Travelling, if more passengers are travelling together there will be reuduction in the price
- Not Valid from 20th December to 5th January
Munnar Alleppey Tour Package with premium Hotel
Average rating: 1 reviews
Jan 6, 2022
Our family booked this tour and it was a well organized one. Trivers is a new resort at Munnar and good one. We got a boathouse with upper floor and the vegetarian food prepared for us was very tasty.. Excellent arrangements by Sanguine holidays