4 Nights | 5 Days Kerala Tour Package with Vagamon
Day 1 : Arrive Cochin & drive to Munnar 6 Days Kerala Luxury Tour Packages
Arrive Cochin Airport / Railway Station and later drive to Munnar (140 kms / 4. hrs). Munnar is one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at the height of 1600 metres above the sea level. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. Enroute see Cheeyappara, Valara waterfalls, Spice plantations, Rubber Plantations, etc… Arrive and check into the hotel, rest of the day at Leisure or visit Tea Factory / Tea Museum. Overnight at hotel Vagamon Tour Packages
Day 2 : Munnar 6 Days Kerala Luxury Tour Packages
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing. Morning visit Eravikulam National Park which is also known as Rajamala, the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar. Nilgiri Thar can be observed very closely here. Afternoon visit Mattupetty dam, Echo point and Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam and Kundala Lake. While coming back visit flower garden. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel
Optional Activities at Munnar : Motor boat or speedboat ride at Mattupetty Dam, Kundala Lake, Elephant Safari, Horse ride at Kundala, Trekking, Ayurveda Massage etc. Vagamon Tour Packages
Shopping : Tea, coffee, Spices Vagamon Tour Packages 6 Days Kerala Premium Holiday Package
Day 3 : Munnar to Vagamon Days Kerala Luxury Tour Packages
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Vagamon (110 kms / 3.30 – 4 hrs). Arrive and check in to hotel, later sight seeing visit Vagamon meadows, Pine forest, Kurisumala Ashram, Dairy farm etc.. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Vagamon to Alleppey6 Days Kerala Luxury Tour Packages
Morning after breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Alleppey (100 kms / 3 – 3.30 hrs) the backwater
destination of Kerala. Arrive and check in to Resort, Rest of the day at Leisure at Resort. Afternoon go for a sunset cruise (on own). Overnight stay at Resort Vagamon Tour Packages
Here is an option for staying in an exclusive AC Deluxe moving houseboat by paying supplement charge.
Day 5 : Alleppey to Cochin Departure
After breakfast Checkout from Hotel, if interested visit Alleppey beach and later come to Cochin (75 kms / 1.30 hrs) do Cochin sight seeing. interesting places to see are St. Francis Church, Fort Cochin, Chinese Fishing nets, Jew Street, etc later drop at Railway station / Airport
6 Days Kerala Honeymoon Packages
End of a fabulous Holiday !
- 04 nights accommodation
- Breakfast at all Hotels
- Exclusive Air-conditioned Ac Car for transfers and sight seeing
- Hindi / English speaking Experienced driver for assistance.
- Arrival and departure assistance
- Fuel and Parking expenses
- State tax, toll, parking and driver allowances.
- Assistance at all pickup and departure points.
- All currently applicable luxury taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Meal Plan’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverages etc.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Price includes’.
- 5% GST 6 Days Kerala Premium Holiday Package
- If require we can customize the itinerary / change hotels
Average rating: 0 reviews