Duration : 4 Days / 3 Nights
Location : Cochin, Munnar, Cochin
Price : ₹ 7999 onwards Book Now !
This Itinerary includes one of the best Hill station in South India, Munnar and Cochin City Tour
Day 1 : Cochin to Munnar
Arrive Cochin Airport / Railway Station. Our representative will meet you and explain the tour to you and later drive to Munnar (approx. 135KM / 3.30 hrs). Munnar is one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at the height of 1600 metres above the sea level. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. Enroute see Cheeyappara, Valara waterfalls, Spice plantations, Rubber Plantations, etc… Arrive and check into the hotel, rest of the day at Leisure.
Day 2 : Munnar sight seeing
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing. Morning visit Eravikulam National Park which is also known as Rajamala, the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar. Nilgiri Thar can be observed very closely here. Afternoon visit Mattupetty dam, Echo point and Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam and Kundala Lake. While coming back visit flower garden. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel
Optional Activities at Munnar : Motor boat or speedboat ride at Mattupetty Dam, Kundala Lake, Elephant Safari, Horse ride at Kundala, Trekking, Ayurveda Massage etc.
Shopping : Tea, coffee, Spices
Day 3 : Munnar to Cochin
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Cochin (135 kms / 3.30 – 4 hrs). Arrive and check in to hotel, after freshen up go for sight seeing – interesting places to see are St Francis Church, Fort Cochin, Chinese fishing nets, Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jew street etc..
Day 4 : Cochin Departure
Morning free for shopping, later drop at Airport (1 hr) or Railway station.
Shopping : Antique, Textiles, Jewelry etc
Munnar CochinTour Packages
End of a fabulous Holiday !
- 03 nights accommodation
- Breakfast at Munnar Hotel
- Exclusive Air conditioned Indica for transfers and sight seeing
- Hindi / English speaking Experienced driver for assistance.
- Arrival and departure assistance
- Fuel and Parking expenses
- State tax, toll, parking and driver allowances.
- Assistance at all pickup and departure points.
- All currently applicable luxury taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Meal Plan’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverages etc.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Price includes’.
- 5% GST
Munnar Hill Station & Cochin City tour
- If require we can customize the itinerary / change hotels
- Can change vehicle to Tata Indigo / Mahindra Verito / Swift Dezire, by paying supplement