Now you can book entry tickets to Eravikulam National Park online and pay through State Bank of Travancore net banking option. Online Entry tickets booking to Eravikulam National park
Conditions for Online Ticketing
- Online booking should be done at least 48 hours before the day of visit. All booking done within 48 hours before the day of visit will stand invalid.
- Maximum number of tickets permitted to be sold per day for online booking will be 750/- numbers only
- Closure period: – Due to calving season the National Park will be closed during February and March (exact period will be available in website).
- Visitors should follow the prevailing rules and regulations, and directions of National Park staff.
Visit to National Park man be temporarily restricted or stopped in case of Natural calamities, extreme weather conditions, animal diseases, epidemics, Harthals or any civil strikes or any other unanticipated reasons which are not under control of the
- National Park management. In such cases visitors who have booked through online will be permitted to visit the National Park on the next working day or on another suitable day of visitor’s convenience or to cancel their visit and get their payment refunded within a period of seven days. Requests after a period of seven days shall not be entertained. Book eravikulam national park entry tickets online
- Booking can be done only up to one day prior to the day of visit. ie the booking for tomorrow cannot be done today.
- Visitors should provide an ID and address proof for booking and the same should be carried in original during the park visit. Book eravikulam national park entry tickets online
Click here to book online Online Entry tickets booking to Eravikulam National park